Monday, July 16, 2012

Present for my downline at Convention

Here is the project I made for my downline for Convention this year. I thought it would be fun to have a little book to hold our pictures and memorbilia from our very first Convention!!


Both of these chipboard books are covered with the Floral District Designer Series Paper, 
a favorite of mine right now!!

Floral District Designer Series Paper

Floral District DSP  126919  $10.95


The flowers on the front of the books also feature the Floral District DSP.  I cut one each of three sizes from the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die with the Big Shot from the coordinating DSP.

Fun Flowers Bigz L Die - by Stampin' Up! 


Fun Flowers Bigz L Die  121812  $32.95


To mark the year of our first Convention, 2012, I cut these numbers with the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die with the Big Shot.



 

Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die 

Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die  127553  $89.95

What fun this first convention is going to be!!  I can't wait to go...

See you when we return!

~amy

For class information and to order Stampin Up' products on-line, visit my website at





No comments:

Post a Comment